City of London, London
About the role:
- looking after the CEO's diary and organising meetings and appointments.
- Acting as a first point of contact dealing with phone calls whilst answering multiple emails.
- Helping assist with HR matters including new starters.
- When meetings occur, you'll be responsible for making all necessary arrangements .
- welcoming attendees and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Experience with Apple Mac computers and Microsoft Word, especially Excel
- Juggling a number of tasks in support of a busy CEO you'll need to be highly attentive with first-class organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a warm and welcoming manner
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
If this Personal Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference ke123_1572020574.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB