Gerber Pattern Cutter - Supplier
My client are a successful, established, busy, Womenswear multi - product fashion supplier, who clients include some of most successful fashion clothing retailers on the High Street.
Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter ; The Right Candidate
- Organised, methodical, and able to multi-task
- Understands the fundamental rules of pattern cutting, balance, reblocking.
- Experience Gerber Grading
- Excellent computer skills /experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player, people person with good communication skills.(spoken & written)
Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter ; The Role
This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual
- Ensuring that all patterns are made to technologists spec.
- Creating first patterns
- Pattern amendments
- Pattern Digitizing and creating production spec sheets.
- Liaising with overseas factories by e-mail or by telephone conversation to ensure that the final garments meet with required standards
- Constant liaising with design and production department .
- Working in conjunction with critical path deadlines and taking appropriate measures to identify risk factors during production.
- Advising and carrying out appropriate steps to overcome possible production defects and other technical issues.
- Documenting and tracking of styles through 1st pattern to sealed stage and then to pre-production stage.
Interviews are being held immediately!
If this Gerber Pattern Cutter - Supplier role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference G - PC - G_1572517481.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB