OMNI Channel Store Manager
City of London, London
Omni Channel Store Manager Requirements:
- Driving shop KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Delivering exemplary customer service through development of a highly trained team with exceptional product knowledge and service know-how.
- Facilitating strong team results through the effective management of individual performance and contribution.
- Successfully organising and implementing in-store marketing promotions and events.
- Maintaining excellent product presentation and high standards of merchandising at all times.
- Driving efficiency's and processes across the store, to include maintenance of stock levels and control of replenishment
E Commerce Manager Requirement
- Responsible for the operation of e-commerce logistics including: fulfilment, shipping, content production, online merchandising, and promotions, customer acquisition & retention, and customer experience
Social Media Manager Requirements
- Managing and contributing to all matters relating to social media communication across a range of platforms and maintaining positive online reputation of the brand
- Strategy and Goal Setting
- Content Creation
- Community Management
- Employer Branding
- Previous experience at store management level is essential
- Confident, highly motivated leader with natural warmth
- A keen passion for the brand and enthusiasm for the product.
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service.
- Independent worker but also a strong team player
- An understanding of the luxury consumer mindset
- Strong commercial awareness, forward thinking and pro-active.
- Previous experience of working in a omni channel role preferred (or relevant University degree)
- Strong interest in Social Media (experience preferable)
If this OMNI Channel Store Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference BA281119_1574946820.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB